“Vast knowledge, highly proficient, focused on morality, societal leadership.”
“The Faculty of Management Sciences is a quality organization for education. The faculty produces graduates who are both knowledgeable and moral in order to create continual development in local communities.”
The Faculty of Management Sciences has six objectives in terms of our mission and responsibilities which are the following:
- Support academics and provide a high level of career education.
- Conduct research.
- Provide academic services to society.
- Improve and inform about technology.
- Preserve the arts and culture. Conserve nature and the environment.
- Support and continue the projects from Royal Initiative.
To achieve the mission, The Faculty of Management Sciences has established the following objectives:
- Produce graduates that are proficient, moral, and are leaders in community development.
- Extend the capabilities in conducting research.
- Increase the number of graduates and better develop personnel in the fields of business management, management, communication arts, and the travel industry.
- Residents in local communities are thoroughly able to receive the opportunities from development.
- Support and continue projects bestowed upon from the Royal Initiative and conserve the environment for continual development.
- Support and preserve local arts and culture
- Increase the potential of personnel in the field of business and other sectors that are involved.
- Restructure the organization and administrative system such that it may become more efficient. Thus, this development will deem it as a quality organization.
“Our graduates are both knowledgeable and moral, therefore applying their knowledge towards the development of their communities.”
Attributes of Desired Graduates
- Possess knowledge and skills to rationally deliberate analytically both in the academic and professional settings.
- Possess moral, ethics, and professional standards.
- Are socially responsible and conduct themselves as role models for society.
- Are able to work as a team and can work well with others.
- Possess the ability to proficiently speak in a foreign language at a communicative level in at least one other language than their own.
- Have the ability to utilize appropriate technology.
- Able to successfully attain and maintain a career.